Our approach to construction work has developed a track record of customer satisfaction and we aim to develop long term relationships with both existing and new clients.
Our larger clients include the Major Contractors, Local Authorities and County Councils, as well as utility companies, private developers and individual property owners.
Currall Lewis and Martin (Construction) Ltd has a proud heritage of civil engineering in the Greater Midlands area and beyond. Now celebrating 150 years in the construction industry, our continued success is based upon unchanged principles of delivering a high quality, efficient and friendly service to all our customers.
Currall Lewis and Martin has an outstanding reputation which has been gained over many years working for various clients in the Greater Midlands.
The Company was founded in 1867 by three partners to carry out civil engineering works in Birmingham and the surrounding areas. This continued under their ownership until 1925, when it was purchased by the Leach family who continued in civil engineering, but expanded also into building works until the retirement of the family from the company in 1977. In 1979 the Company’s name was changed to Currall Lewis and Martin (Construction) Limited.
In January 2001, the Company became independent of the previous owners, now being run by its former managers and directly employed workforce. Our continued success is attributed to the core ethos of our business, which is to exceed customer expectations and deliver an excellent standard of service time and again.
CLM are proud to become one of the first companies to obtain the Collaborative Business standard BS 11000, a testoment to the way we succesfully partner with our customers and clients.