We have extensive canal and river experience. CLM also undertake reservoir repairs and refurbishments, erosion control schemes, piling works, bridgeworks landscaping, towpath and waterside surfacing works.
We undertake both new drainage and improvement schemes; we currently deliver these within framework agreements, partnerships and private contracts.
Our Drainage works capabilities include;
- Pumped rising main works
- Gravity sewer systems – foul and storm
- Interceptor tanks
- Attenuation systems
- Ditch clearance works for Local Authorities
- Culvert construction and re-construction
CLM has completed numerous types of retaining wall structures in challenging locations.
Our retaining wall portfolio includes;
- Reinforced Concrete Walls
- Traditional Brickwork Wall
- Crib Lock Systems
- Bored Piles and Sheet Piled Walls
- Gabion Walls
CLM have undertaken sheet piling works over many years; these include lighter sheet piling works in trenches and canal walls through to larger section permanent works such as retaining walls and bridge abutments.
We undertake numerous highway operations including;
- 278 Works
- Drainage Works
- Highway Construction and Maintenance